Thursday, September 25, 2008

don't be fooled by plastic "toy" tools!

yesterday, my husband comes into the bathroom after my shower, and says "toby made a new gate". i think he may have finally broken through the wood fence panel between us and the neighbor. he says no, just go look. i walk out to this................

i realize the damage is minimal, and he seems so proud, what could i do? run and get the camera, of course. now i understand the danger of blogging- to document the misbehavior seems counterproductive.


mommy brain wants to get across: don't do this anymore, tools don't touch the hoouse, lets clean up.

toddler brain thinks: "how could something she laughs and takes pictures of be bad?" this is best personified by these pictures............









here's the "damage" and the pleased smile of my four year old thinking he's a "worker man".

2 comments:

Aimee said...

OMH (oh my heck) that is hilarious! I can't believe he did that with toy tools! I'm sure I coulnd't have done it if I tried with real ones. Must be a boy thing...

RWJR said...

LOVE IT - what a little BOY - I am lovin' the looks he is giving you on those pictures....
love, Anne