Sunday, November 29, 2009

thanksgiving

so, i love fall. and thanksgiving is one of my favorite things in fall. last year we all volunteered together, but i couldn't make it this year with the baby and all. we were planning to host our families for dinner, but couldn't in the end. i was disappointed, but we wanted to still have a great thanksgiving, and we did!

matthew and toby volunteered at the salvation army in the morning, while i stayed home with miller and cook for my family gathering.

the salvation army dining room
my turkey- the brine really works, the whole bird was super yummy and moist!
miller with nana and bumpa- my folks- cute old people, eh?
i love catching my mom in pictures- she's always very reluctant to have her picture taken, so it's great to capture such a fun one!

No comments: