Monday, December 21, 2009

hangin' at the palms

after the tpsc messiah concert on saturday night, we headed out to the royal palms resort- one of our favorite places in years past when we rehearsed farther north than now. we were thrilled to get such a large group together, and to be able to sit outside by the fireplace for some fabulous conversation. we covered quite the gamut- babies, yo gabba gabba, planes, spouses, jobs, music, old stories, blogs, facebook, etc, etc, etc. it all got in there at some point. we enjoyed breaking in a few new friends to the fold- including me and anne's boys, jon and mo. plue, none other than the maestro himself! tee hee hee!

i love my tpsc friends- they bring smiles to my face, warmth to my heart, and the inexplicable joy of creating music together!



me and sweet anne...............................................love the boys in the back squishing into the shot!




the whole gang- thanks for a fun night out!

No comments: