Monday, April 19, 2010

easter 2010

this was my first easter in 8 years that i didn't have to leave for church/work before seeing my family! i was so excited to actually be there for toby waking up to see what the easter bunny had left him.

he followed the trail of easter eggs down the stairs to our baskets.......
looks like daddy broke into his chocolate bunny a little early!.........


then, i had prepared a funny face pancake, almost just like ihop (you need whipped cream for the nose, apparently). t was very excited!!
after the usual morning stuff, we went to a beatiful service out on the lawn at our church.
(insert beautiful family picture at church here :( hmmm)
then headed over to grandma and pappy's house for lunch and egg hunting.

matthew's sister becky and her hubby tony


sis laura and jacobus, me and mother in law sandi


nephew jacobus. he's 15, looks 17, but he's still 12 to me!


silly people.......


lots of eggs to find!


miller, 7 months, baby's first easter! we have these same two pictures of toby when he was 3 months old at easter, 2004


i am very frustrated with myself that we didn't get a picture of my beautiful boys and me at church that morning- when my hair was still curled, and all 3 of them had on their purple striped dress shirts.....maybe a restaging will have to take place some other sunday.......

2 comments:

RWJR said...

TIA...that picture of Miller in the basket is probably the cutest picture I have EVER seen! Both your boys are UNBELIEVABLY adorable...WOW.

love you,
Anne

Unknown said...

I totally agree, that one of Miller in the basket is soooooooooo cute! Love it!