Monday, November 22, 2010

miller dedication

we dedicated sweet miller to God on october 31st.
grandma and pappy joined us, and took these adorable pictures.
i love miller holding toby's head! they adore each other so very much.
just now, as i was typing this, toby asked me something from downstairs. miller heard his brother's voice, walked over to the baby gate at the top of the stairs and yelled "aaa" "aaa" until toby came
over to see him- and then proceeded to come up and kiss miller
on the head. miller stopped yelling- he got what he needed.
love love love!!!





can't decide which of these two family pictures is better- you tell me!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sharing my family’s holiday cheer and you can spread yours too! Blog a list of your family’s favorite traditions and choose five friends to share with. Ask them to do the same. Feel free to spread the warmth and fuzziness with me. Copy this challenge into your friends’ blog comments and dont forget to leave them a link to your post.

Here is link to my favorite traditions: http://bittyblueberry.blogspot.com/2010/12/warm-and-fuzzies-post-on-holiday.html